Iowa Researchers: Are you interested in forming a strong collaboration with the researchers at NASA Langley Research Center? We have an opportunity to present “flash” presentations (2 min each) of your area of expertise, and how you can contribute to the research at LaRC.
If you are interested and committed to presenting a 2 minute presentation about your research program / capability relevant to one of the six LaRC research priorities, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: 1) Researcher name, 2) Affiliation and contact information, 3) LaRC Research Topic, 4) Presentation title, 5) Headshot jpg, 6) Brief bio including some details about research capability. Submissions of your interest in this opportunity are due December 13, 2021.
There are six major topics of research that are of priority at LaRC:
- Intelligent Flight Systems & Trusted Autonomy: Smart cities, automation, robotics
- Systems Analysis and Concepts: Air transportation system architectures and vehicle concepts
- Advanced Materials & Structural Systems: Advanced manufacturing
- Entry, Decent & Landing: Robotic mission entry vehicles
- Terrestrial and Planetary Atmospheric Sciences: Air quality, properties of clouds, winds, aerosols, water vapor, trace gases, climate change
- Innovative Concepts for Earth and Space Science Measurements: LIDAR, spectroscopy, radiometry active remote sensing, advanced sensors and optical measurement
Further information about research at LaRC can be found in the 2020 Annual Report.